Welcome to Proxima Inspector!
Proxima Inspector lets you connect to your Unity game using a web browser to view game objects, logs, and more.
Proxima setup is easy, just follow these steps.
- Import the Proxima package to your project from the Unity Asset Store.
How do I import an asset store package?
- Add an empty GameObject to your scene and add a Proxima Inspector component to it.
- Enter a display name (optional).
- Enter a super secret password (required).
Your component should now look like this:
5. Play your game in editor and navigate to http://127.0.0.1:7759. You should see Proxima Inspector pop up.
6. Click Connect and enter your password. Now you can get familiar with Proxima's features while connected to the editor.
When you're ready, learn how to connect to your built game.