Proxima lets you view logs from your game similarly to the Unity console.
Let's look at some of the options.
- Clear: clear the log window.
- Collapse: collapse similar logs together to a single line.
- Pause: temporarily stop receiving logs from the game.
- Save: options to save the log file for offline viewing. See Viewing Logs Offline.
- Load: load a previously saved log file. See Viewing Logs Offline.
- Search: Filter logs by a search term.
- Info / Warning / Error Toggles: Filter logs by info, warning, or error.
When a log is selected, you can see the full log message and stack trace at the bottom of the window.
Hint: You can enable or disable stack traces for different log types in Unity's project settings:
"Project Settings > Player > Stack Trace"